Filibuster-Proof, Super Majority!!
WE THE PEOPLE Have a Fillibuster-Proof, Super Majority AND WILL BLOCK THIS GOVERNMENT FROM FURTHER ACTION!!
By Beth Bridgman (aka Stella Oakman)
All last spring I wrote about the media’s dirty little secret: WE THE PEOPLE (referring here to those who understand a Republic form of government is, “a government of the people, by the people, for the people,”) are the vast majority.
For months the media has tried to lead us to believe that we gave our consent to this usurpation in Washington by all three branches of the government via the 2008 election. Nothing could be further from the truth. With the media’s help, the powers that be behind the curtain of global secret machinations, have carried out an almost masterful charade to install a usurper ‘President’ in the White House.
If not for WE THE PEOPLE, they very well may have succeeded. But finally, Rasmussen, has printed the bold truth: 61% “say the government does not have the necessary consent” to govern us.
NOTE: There is every reason to believe the 61% of us were of this mind BEFORE the 2008 election. However, through control of the election apparatuses, including a complicit media, many believed the election was accurate and have gone along with the process because we the people honor this process and believed it was just.
Regardless, using only the 60% rule, this usurping government has seized full legislative control with the stroke of a pen, facilitated by a Democratic Super Majority (with the majority in the House and 60 Democratic Senators). When all branches of the government concede to the Chief Executive, then we know they have reduced our legislative process from one of representative government to dictatorial rule.
The Senate today enjoys the enviable right of being ‘filibuster-proof.’ Just what does this mean? According to Wikipedia, “A filibuster, or “speaking or talking out a bill”, is a form of obstruction in a legislature or other decision-making body whereby one attempts to delay or entirely prevent a vote on a proposal by extending a debate on that proposal. A popular saying is ‘filibuster it to death!'” [emphasis mine] So, with a guaranteed 60 vote in their favor, the Democrats do not have to worry about the minorities’ right to ‘filibuster.’
However, with a 61%, WE THE PEOPLE have removed the Super Majority status of this usurping government. Therefore, we reserve the right to ‘filibuster’ their unConstitutional actions. WE THE PEOPLE will keep our liberties in tact by the following ‘filibuster’ measures:
1) We will turn off all MSM media and starve the beast. Not only will our time be better spent doing something else, but we will have our own minds back free of their ‘mind control’ techniques. And while we are working locally, we should really consider ways to impede the local news bureaus in each community. Disrupt their ‘illusionary’ power supply.
2) We will ignore Washington. All the ink in the world will never make the usurp government OUR representative government. We will work within our local communities to restore local self-sufficiency. Over the last several decades, the steady move towards communism (or globalism) has created an economy that is centrally planned and controlled removing from our own communities the ability to sustain ourselves. Public utilities are owned by foreigners. Water is managed and controlled by the Washington EPA. Farms are providing food the world over while our own communities may not be provided for when the prices go up.
3) We will NOT pay taxes to a government that has usurped the power from the will of the people. We will pay taxes when there is a representative government in place that will follow the Constitution. We will implement local bartering and local currencies with which we can retain our taxes at the local levels of government. First we will ensure these local governments are representative of the people. If they are not, we must start anew. Through a debt holiday, everyone will stop paying their mortgages, credit cards and other bills, stay in their homes and keep their cars until such time that a money that is free and clear of usurpation control can be reestablished. Through local taxes, retirees and disabled folks will be provided for. However, many retirees can be contribute greatly to the self-sufficiency initiatives required at the local level. See the Free People Money System for more ideas. If this is too scary for some of the 61%, consider that the government must do something severe to save the economy before even 20% don’t pay their taxes because they don’t OWE any taxes. There is no way this government can operate (without even grosser fraud than they do today) by the end of May when the taxes get adjusted. Are you really expecting they will refund your money when they are considering hijacking your 401k’s? This seems radical, but it may be the only way that WE THE PEOPLE can work together to fend off very disastrous effects of the collapse of the economy at a time of their choosing.
4) We will make known our 61% Super Majority status to EVERYONE. We will write it on everything we sign, send and wear. We will post it on signs in our yards and on our cars. We will share the message with everyone we know. You see, liberty can NOT be taken away from a citizenry who will NOT be enslaved!!
5) We will embrace every patriot group that is in this 61% as this is the overriding issue that connects us all. It is from this position that we can reclaim our Republic and maintain our freedom and liberty.
Will there be blowback from the government? They will likely try a few things, but if we move fast, that 61% will become 81% (getting those undecided folks to our side) and we will WIN a velvet revolution–the Change WE THE PEOPLE believe in!!
We don’t need arms for this one. We just need to use our head, our voices and our hearts to encourage everyone in the 20% of undecided. Through a velvet revolution here, WE THE PEOPLE can free the entire rest of the world from the control of the evil secretive global oligarch.
NOTE: If our filibuster does NOT work, we will need to prepare for further steps of resistance as tyranny is NOT an option for a free people.
The Liberty of Numbers:
3% – During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King’s tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked.
10% – During the American Revolution, the Three Percenters were in turn actively supported by approximately 10% of the population.
15%-20% – During the American Revolution, 15% stayed loyal to Britian.
18% – Today, 18% of the people are not sure if the government has the consent of the governed.
20% or more – During the American Revolution, another unknown percentage of folks supported the action of the Three Percenters though perhaps not directly.
56%+/-3 – CNN Poll says, “Fifty-six percent of people questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Friday say they think the federal government’s become so large and powerful that it poses an immediate threat to the rights and freedoms of ordinary citizens. Forty-four percent of those polled disagree.” Interesting that this poll came out about 5 days after the Rasmussen Report which says 61% do not believe the federal government enjoys the consent of the governed. Because with the margin of error, the highest this poll would reflect is 59% which would be just shy of the filibuster-proof mandate WE THE PEOPLE enjoy.
60% – The percentage necessary in the Senate for one party to achieve filibuster-proof control of legislation.
61% – According to a Rasmussen poll on Feb 18, 2010, 61% of the people today do NOT believe Washington enjoys the consent of the governed.
79% – Our goal is to convert the 18% who are undecided creating an unbelieveable majority to the side of liberty. The other 21%, well, as Samuel Adams said, “may posterity forget ye were our countrymen.”
What is Being Proposed by the 61%s?
If you have a patriot group that is part of the 61%, please share this letter with everyone. If there is any of the ‘filibuster’ points you take exception with, please so designate along with your endorsement of the ones you do agree to.
Perhaps this way we can see what the block of 61% is willing to do together to turn this tyranny around. At the very least, we will begin to know where we might need to do further research to find a suitable option to address issues that Washington is leaving to implode at a later date.
Post any comments at the website link just below the title. Add the name of your group and the filibuster steps you are prepared to take at this time. This way we will begin to capture a snapshot of the patriot movement and what we really mean when we say this government does not enjoy our consent.