Living FREE on the LAND in MT!
Hat Tip Bones
MT Group Demands Local Leaders Boot Feds, Form Militia, Protect Guns, By Justin Elliott, TPMMuckraker, Jan 22, 2010
A group of nearly 200 “extremely concerned citizens” in a small Montana county are demanding that local leaders fill out a “questionnaire” pledging to form a local militia, prohibit mandatory vaccinations, boot the EPA out of town, allow citizens to bear any type of gun, and require federal government employees to get written approval before approaching “any Citizen.”
Organized in part by a group called Celebrating Conservatism, which is lead by a woman who quit the state GOP after complaining of “fake” Republicans, the questionnaire was presented this week to the county commissioners and sheriff of Ravalli County, according to the local Republic newspaper.
Celebrating Conservatism’s worldview appears to be rooted in the militia movement. Last year it hosted Jack McLamb, head of the Idaho-based Police and Military Against the New World Order, which agitates against “world government rule.”
Ravalli County, population 35,000, sits about an hour south of Missoula in southwestern Montana.
The Ravalli questionnaire, which you can read here, demands that local officials pledge:
- To form and command a county militia of all citizens 18 or older. However, it adds: “Note: Women must serve, but not in a combat capacity unless the men are in danger of being overrun.”
- “To absolutely prohibit all efforts, Federal, State or city, that infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms including the requirement to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon and restrictions on the kinds of weapons one may possess and carry, eg., fully automatic, silenced, length of barrel, length of blade, opening mechanism of a knife, etc.”
- To require federal employees to obtain written permission from the sheriff before approaching local citizens.
- “To prohibit mandatory vaccinations.”
- To prohibit federal employees from collecting census information beyond the number of adults in each home.
- To block all Environmental Protection Agency employees from entering the country. (We should note here that the editor of the Republic tells us he knows of no EPA activity in the county.)
- “To use the term ‘peace officer’ in lieu of the current law enforcement officer.'”
Robert Gairing of Stevensville, a town south of Missoula, told the Republic “we need to know definitively whether or not our public officials will defend their oath and our constitutional rights and be willing to take positive constitutional action on our behalf.”
Reached today by TPMmuckraker, Gairing, who helped compose the questionnaire, said he decided to stop talking to media because “it’s way too complicated to give justice to in an interview.” He added that no elected offiicals have filled out the questionnaire yet.
Free People – If they want to be really successful, they should follow ALL 12 Free People Action Statements, including forming a Local Currency board HERE. That way the 60% of folks in their area that receive checks from state and federal government (payroll, disability, retirement) will have a way to operate (see time-based credit). Otherwise, we are fighting a serious uphill battle if we are tied to the fiat USD and will be forced further under the thumb and heel of the jackboot NWO.
It would seem folks are starting to get the picture that you can’t win a battle without holding some ground. Patriots can’t fight Washington while living in the backwoods. We CAN however, hold the backwoods and not give up any ground. That is how we start to win and cut off fascism’s tentacles and follow them right back to their taproot: Washington, DC. But we have to hold all the ground in between, first.
Share the 12 Free People Action Statements with everyone you know. If all patriots took the same steps, we would WIN this battle by the end of February!!! Why wait until November?
How can we win it? We gain the minds of the local people, we strengthen the County Sheriffs by letting them know we will put our lives, time and money on the line for the Constitution and will stand shoulder to shoulder with him in getting rid of the Feds.
This is a peaceful way of showing the power of the people. Even if the Feds decide to make a show of force, they can only do it in a few areas at a time. By that time, we will have swept the country with our know-how in restoring a Republic.
We DON”T NEED WASHINGTON. We ONLY need freedom from their interference!!!