This Cannot Stand…
By JB Williams, Oct 18, 2009
Cicero once said, – “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to
undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no
longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.”
Such is the case in America today…
This cannot stand. The hour is near, I can feel it. I have now heard numerous times from retired military friends in private, all independent of each other, one common sentiment….
“Civil War by Winter, or a failed Communist state by Spring!”
Two factors to keep in mind…
1) The US Military (majority) is NOT likely to act on orders to go to guns on
friends, family, neighbors and fellow Americans for the likes of this Marxist bunch. Some will, most won’t…
2) If they think gorilla warfare is a challenge in the Middle East, they ain’t
seen nothin’ yet. In 1776, it was a handful of poorly armed and poorly trained farmers who secured freedom for this nation… This ain’t 1776…
Americans who own bibles and guns, know how to use them, won’t let anyone take either of them away, and will take a bunch of folks down before going down.
The people who support these Chicago scumbags in DC don’t own guns or bibles, have never been in a fist fight they could win, grew up with their underwear pulled over their heads and won’t even feed themselves without help from their government.
The odds look bad……………for them!
Americans have three peaceful options left…
They are not likely to take any of those options. As a result, I don’t want, but I do predict violence to restore a constitutional government and secure freedom and liberty once again…
People who own guns and bibles see it coming. People who own neither bibles or guns, are ill prepared for what is to come.
Freedom and liberty are non-negotiable. The right to Life, Liberty and Freedom to define and pursue Happiness are unalienable.
“Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should
not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while
evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
We have been peaceful, tolerant and patient. We have been prudent… But at the end of the day, when we can afford to tolerate no more…
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”
I sense that this day draws near… The left will not stop until they are forced to stop. Push is coming to shove. We did not invite this battle, but all true patriots are prepared.
I would give almost anything to be wrong, but my track record is pretty good. Prepare as if I’m right, and pray that I am wrong!
Sign the Declaration of Independence, Ver 2.0. It is time.
Read “The Call to Arms,” print and keep handy.
Reread the 12 Free People Action Statements (below)especially #12. Let the evil STOP with you.
The Free People’s Action Statements:
3) The Feds set up an un-Constitutional banking system—I WILL let them pay their own bills! I vow to get off their money system NOW and establish local monetary systems for exchange of goods and services.
7) I WILL Join the Constitutional local militia. I understand the local militia is our greatest Constitutional deterrent against a tyrannical government and I will no longer hold them in disdain, but will serve in any capacity even if I don’t have a gun. Let “Don’t Forget Katrina” be your battle cry!
12) I PLEDGE, along with ALL Constitution-loving, Free People on the Land my life, my fortunes and my sacred honor to one another and will attack any “brownshirts,” or thugs, who come to my doors in the middle of the night.
4 Phases to Regaining our Republic Starts from the Ground Up:
1) Recognize THIS IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT and as such, no amount of calls to Washington or your state is going to change it until we change our focus to the real problem at hand.
2) COUNTY FIRST!! Until we know our Sheriffs are going to defend our Constitutional rights, we do not have local security against the Fascist’s tricks: martial law & quarantine for Swine Flu, false flag terrorist attacks, power, internet and cell phone outages, generated severe weather, EMP, and more.
3) STATE IS NEXT – When our counties are functioning Constitutionally again, we can focus on making our States free of Fascist control.
4) FEDERAL IS LAST – If, and when, our States are free of Fascist control, we can form our Republic again.
To try to organize across the entire US right now leaves all of us without the ability to live freely in our neighborhoods. We are easily divided and conquered. Your REAL social network lives in the building and/or apartment next door–not at the other end of a phone line on the Internet.